University Transfers

Supporting You at Home or Away

remarkably simple process

transitional support

Every season thousands of referees up and down the country leave home and start their time at university and this is often in an unfamiliar area and county. We'd like to make this life-changing transition as easy as possible by supporting your refereeing.

Continuing refereeing with a new County FA offers students the fantastic opportunity to integrate into the local football community and university life whilst also making money to support studies and social activities. This process is remarkably simple, even if you're moving from one end of the country to the other.
get refereeing straight away

arrivals & departures

Referees coming to study in Essex have a wealth of opportunities available both within the grassroots game and the university itself. Once you have confirmed your move we will be able to register you with us and can appoint you to games as soon as you arrive.

Referees who plan to leave Essex to study in other parts of the country will also need to go through the simple process of registering with their new County FA. Once this has been complete it will just be a case of carrying on with refereeing as normal. Please contact us if you'd like any further advice.