Essex County FA, in partnership with the Grounds Management Association, are hosting a Grass Pitch Improvement webinar on Monday 6th February at 6:30-8:30pm, with Regional Pitch Advisor, Julian Morris.
For clubs that are already involved in a grass pitch improvement programme, this webinar will be an opportunity to meet and speak to Julian Morris and to be updated on the latest developments. For any clubs that are completely new to grass pitch improvement, the webinar will offer a comprehensive introduction into the support, funding and tools available, as well as providing clubs a chance to ask any questions.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to the Grounds Management Association and Pitch Advisory Service
- The Football Foundation’s Grass Pitch Improvement Strategy and available funding
- Hive Learning Groundskeeping Community
- Update on PitchPower inspection tool
- End of season and pre-season maintenance advice
- Club Q&A
If you want to develop your grass pitch knowledge and accessing the support available, click the button below to register your interest in the webinar
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
If you have any questions, or require any further information please contact Facilities & Investment Officer, Carrie Barfoot on email@example.com