Looking for new ways to raise funds? Team-up with easyfundraising and your club can earn free cashback from all the big brands, with extra money to help cover pitch hire, training courses, new equipment, week-to-week running costs and more.
Clubs have taken a share of over £431,000 this year alone. easyfundraising partners with over 7,000 big brands so your club can earn cashback when your players, coaches and volunteers shop with them. It doesn’t cost your club anything or the online shopper as the cost is covered by the brand. It’s their way of doing good for local groups and communities.
There are many online retailers clubs can earn free funding from, and this number is increasing daily. easyfundraising works with everyday favourites like Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Boots, and Holland & Barrett. Big department stores like John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser are also included, as well as home improvement retailers B&Q, Dunelm, Wickes and Argos.
Supporters can shop at fashion brands like ASOS, North Face, H&M, Boden, Clarks and Pretty Green, or they can even earn free funding from the likes of TUI, Thomas Cook, lastminute, Compare the Market, NOW TV, Sky, Virgin Media and many, many more.
Since establishing in 2007, easyfundraising have helped good causes and charities raise nearly £40m. In 2021 alone, they generated almost £4m, which have been put towards exciting projects, saved for a rainy day, used to update facilities or to improve support for club members. Here’s how easyfundraising can keep a club’s fundraising focused:
* Free/Easy to Use: Not just for clubs, but also for supporters.
* Fundraise From Everyday Habits: Now, more than ever, clubs’ communities are shopping online, and all they need to do to earn free funding is to go through the easyfundraising website or app before they shop online as normal.
* Continuous Stream of Income: No matter what is going on with the world, clubs can fundraise all through the year.
* Complements Existing Activities: Clubs can continue their existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps to earn extra money in the background.
* Clubs Are Never Alone: easyfundraising has a wealth of content and materials to educate, engage and motivate a club’s community. From social media posts, WhatsApp messages, posters, flyers, toolkits and images, clubs have it all at their fingertips.
Register your club with easyfundraising via this link - it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Then, book a 15-minute coaching call with the easyfundraising team, who will give you a website demo, answer any questions and share advice on how to raise as much as possible.