The first quarter of a new year brings new opportunities and a regained sense of focus, and one way to keep a focus on fundraising this year and beyond is by registering your club with easyfundraising.
easyfundraising are the UK’s largest fundraising cashback platform. Unlike other facilities where individuals can earn cashback for themselves on their online purchases, they can collect it for their favourite good cause or charity instead. That means grassroots football clubs can earn some much-needed funds from their members, supporters and players by shopping online.
At present, there are over 6,000 online retailers clubs can earn free funding from, but this number is increasing daily. easyfundraising works with everyday favourites like Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Boots, and Holland & Barrett. Big department stores like John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and House of Fraser are also included, as well as home improvement retailers B&Q, Dunelm, Wickes and Argos.
Supporters can shop at fashion brands like ASOS, North Face, H&M, Boden, Clarks and Pretty Green, or they can even earn free funding from the likes of TUI, Thomas Cook, lastminute, Compare the Market, NOW TV, Sky, Virgin Media and many, many more.
Since establishing in 2007, easyfundraising have helped good causes and charities raise nearly £40m. Last year alone, they generated almost £4m, which have been put towards exciting projects, saved for a rainy day, used to update facilities or to improve support for club members. Here’s how easyfundraising can keep a club’s fundraising focused:
* Free And Easy To Use: Not just for clubs, but also for supporters.
* Fundraise From Everyday Habits: Now, more than ever, clubs’ communities are shopping online, and all they need to do to earn free funding is to go through the easyfundraising website or app before they shop online as normal.
* Continuous Stream of Income: No matter what is going on with the world, clubs can fundraise all through the year.
* Complements Existing Activities: Clubs can continue their existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps to earn extra money in the background.
* Clubs Are Never Alone: easyfundraising has a wealth of content and materials to educate, engage and motivate a club’s community. From social media posts, WhatsApp messages, posters, flyers, toolkits and images, clubs have it all at their fingertips.
Register your club with easyfundraising via this link - it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Then, book a 15-minute coaching call with the easyfundraising team. The team will give you a demo of their website, answer any questions and share advice on how to raise as much as possible this year. Make 2022 the best fundraising year in your club’s history!