Looking to freshen-up your grass pitch knowledge? In partnership with the Grounds Management Association, we'll be hosting a Grass Pitch Improvement Webinar on Monday 21st February from 7:30pm, with the new Regional Pitch Advisor (RPA).
For clubs already involved in a grass improvement programme, this will provide an opportunity to meet the new RPA and be updated on the latest developments. For clubs new to grass pitch improvement, it will offer a comprehensive introduction to the support available. Hosted on Microsoft Teams, the following areas will be covered on the evening:
* Introduction to the Grounds Management Association and Pitch Advisory Service (formerly Grounds and Natural Turf Improvement Programme)
* Football Foundation’s Grass Pitch Improvement Strategy and the available funding
* Hive Learning Groundskeeping Community
* PitchPower Inspection Tool
* End-of-Season Renovation Guidance
* Club ‘Question & Answer’ Session
To register your interest in attending the webinar, please complete the online form here. Any questions can be raised by contacting Nick Emery via (01245) 393077 or email@example.com.