Do you have the skills and experience to help achieve the goals set in the 2024 Essex County FA Marketing & Communications Strategy? Marketers with an enthusiasm for grassroots football are invited to apply for one of a pair of opportunities which have a real impact.
Two job roles are currently available which will make an important contribution towards our 2024 #MovingForward Strategy. Vacancies are currently being advertised for ‘Senior Marketing & Partnerships Officer’ and ‘Marketing & Communications Support Officer’ positions, which will feature a blend of home-working, until Monday 5th September.
Senior Marketing & Partnerships Officer
The successful applicant will maintain control over the Essex County FA brand, providing local marketing support to dedicated FA campaigns.
They will manage our website and social media accounts, ensuring they remain a central resource for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders. Development of links within the local media will also ensure there is regular coverage of Essex County FA activities. Amongst other responsibilities, the Senior Marketing & Partnerships Officer will:
* provide marketing support and advice to clubs and leagues
* review branding and visual imagery, ensuring consistency across all media
* review external/internal publications to ensure message consistency and efficiency
* ensure a planned approach to youth engagement
* identify, approach and conclude partnership agreements
Marketing & Communications Support Officer
As well as supporting maintenance of the Essex County FA brand, plus general marketing and communications involvement, the new Marketing & Communications Support Officer will also operate and maintain our website and social media accounts.
They’ll ensure these platforms remain as central resources for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders. As well as coordinating the publication of Essex County FA printed and online material, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
* developing links within the media to ensure regular coverage of Essex County FA activities
* expertly and effectively managing incoming media requests
* supporting the delivery of a programme of public events, particularly County Cup Finals
Full job descriptions can be found below. The closing dates for these positions is 10:00am on Monday 5th September. Please complete the Application Form and the ‘Section 12 Equality & Monitoring Form’ and return them via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promote equality and diversity in employment and welcome applicants from all parts of the community.