New ‘E-Mail Capture’ Tool is Saving Volunteer Time
Grassroots football volunteers are noticing a significant reduction in the time required to register players using The FA’s online Whole Game System thanks to a new ‘E-Mail Capture’ tool which means clubs can now safely upload parental E-Mails to multiple players.
Previous user feedback had been received by The FA that the player registration process, with a linked parental record and E-Mail, had been time-consuming. However, a recent software upgrade means managers and secretaries are now noticing a quicker admin process via the system, which is also speeding-up the processing of player contacts, qualifications, discipline records and more.
The new feature (video guidance available below) can be accessed in the left-hand menu after a user has logged into the portal and clicked on their club tab at the top of the screen. The Whole Game System is making many off-pitch football activities faster and more efficient, with players and parents also benefiting from the online administration portal.
Volunteers can access their team’s data all in one place, making club admin and the monitoring of player availability a simpler task. With FA Technology, clubs can save time and money. It’s completely free of charge to use and provides access to special offers, plus other exciting opportunities, such as:
* all club data in one safe place, including affiliation, discipline, players, club officials, safeguarding and more
* easily accessible information on clubs and players, to make club matchday admin quicker and easier
* integration with FA Full-Time and the Matchday app
* use of PayPal to reduce costs and enable cashless matchdays for managers, players or parents of Under 16s footballers
* tailored offers from FA partners (via an opt-in)
* completely free of charge
Video support for how E-Mail Capture works for Under 16s, as well as further written guidance on each section, can be found here. Information on grassroots Essex football is also shared by @EssexCountyFA on Twitter and by searching for 'EssexFootball' on Facebook.