Essex County FA Equality & Inclusion Officer Vacancy
Applications are being welcomed for an Essex County FA Equality & Inclusion Officer vacancy, providing an opportunity to take responsibility for working collaboratively across the organisation, operating alongside the Inclusion Advisory Group and leading on the development of the Disability Player Pathway.
The deadline for submissions has now been extended until midnight on Monday 17th January and the successful candidate will be based at the County Office in Chelmsford, but with an opportunity for a blend of home-working. Operating within our Football Development Department, the responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
* supporting the delivery of the FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Essex County FA Business Strategy
* ensuring the Essex County FA is reflective and representative of the County's demographics
* strategically coordinating the Essex County FA Inclusion Advisory Group and maintaining the Intermediate Level of the Equality Standard, with the prospect of beginning to plan to work towards Advanced Level
* coordinating disability football provision across the Essex County FA and the local area
* influencing and supporting the growth and retention of disability football
* contributing to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs
* supporting the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football
A job description and application details can be found below. The closing date is midnight on Monday 17th January. Please complete the Application Form and the ‘Section 12 Equality Monitoring Form’ and return them via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promote equality and diversity in employment and welcome applicants from all parts of the community.
Please complete the Section 12 Form when applying: