Volunteer Time Saved With New ‘E-Mail Capture’ Tool
A new ‘E-Mail Capture’ tool on The FA’s online Whole Game System is allowing clubs to safely upload parental E-Mails to multiple players, meaning the time required of grassroots football volunteers is being significantly reduced.
The FA previously received user feedback that the player registration process, with a linked parental record and E-Mail, had been time-consuming. Following the upgrade, managers and secretaries are now welcoming the quicker admin process via the system, which is also speeding-up the processing of player contacts, qualifications, discipline records and much more.
The new feature (video guidance available below) can be accessed in the left-hand menu after a user has logged into the portal and clicked on their club tab at the top of the screen. The Whole Game System is making off-pitch football activities faster and more efficient, with players and parents also benefiting from the online administration portal.
Volunteers can access their team’s data all in one place, making club admin and the monitoring of player availability a simpler task. With the FA Whole Game System, clubs can save time and money. It’s completely free of charge to use and provides access to special offers, plus other exciting opportunities, such as:
* all club data in one safe place, including affiliation, discipline, players, club officials, safeguarding and more
* easily accessible information on clubs and players, to make club matchday admin quicker and easier
* integrated with FA Full-Time and the Matchday app
* can use PayPal to reduce costs and enable cashless matchdays for managers, players or parents of Under 16s footballers
* tailored offers from FA partners (via an opt-in)
* it’s completely free of charge
Video support for how E-Mail Capture works for Under 16s, as well as further written guidance on each section, can be found via this link. Information on grassroots Essex football is also shared by @EssexCountyFA on Twitter and by searching for 'EssexFootball' on Facebook.