Free Online Forum for Grassroots Football Clubs
‘What We Stand For’ is the debut title for the first ever FA Club Football Forum which will take place online on Monday 3rd February from 8:00-9:00pm, as part of a commitment to ensuring support services are suitable and relevant for clubs of all sizes.
The free webinar series will allow volunteers to access relevant content in the comfort of their own homes, led by experts on each topic. They’ll be co-presented by volunteers from clubs who will share their stories and experiences, followed by an open discussion towards the end of the webinar where volunteers can ask questions to both the expert and the club.
One topic will be discussed each month, with the times of the webinars remaining consistent at 8:00-9:00pm, although the days will vary each month. These will be communicated at the end of each webinar and then further promoted through relevant social media channels and online platforms. Some of the current topics which could be discussed are:
* What We Stand For: Developing a Vision and Values at Your Club
* How Do We Know We’ve Made It? Defining Success at Your Club
* Get Set-Up To Succeed: Top Tips on Planning and Delivering a Winning Sports Project
* Find the Right Finance for Your Project: How to Raise, and Where to Find, Money
* An Introduction to Club Finance: An Uncomplicated Overview for Committee Members
* Managing Your Money: An Uncomplicated Overview for Committee Members
You can sign-up for the workshop by clicking here. You won’t need to download any software beforehand - you can join by using the link and/or dial-in options which will be shared in an E-Mail after registration. If you encounter any issues when registering or logging-in, please E-Mail ClubsProgramme@thefa.com.