An FA Coach Mentor is being recruited to work with us in the local authority areas of Colchester and Tendring to provide quality, targeted support which challenges coaches to excel in their work, enhancing standards nationally.
Applications are being sought by Sunday 1st December from prospective mentors with the right credentials, knowledge, skills attributes and time to provide mentoring opportunities. The successful candidate will work with specific projects, supporting FA Charter Standard clubs, target groups (BAME, female and disability), grassroots clubs and leagues.
Post-qualification support will also be a requirement. The individual will be working on a part-time basis, on a minimum 100-hour contract for the season, and will provide agreed hours of mentoring support across a twelve-month period. The aim of the Mentoring Programme is to:
* support the development of coaches in grassroots football, leaving a lasting legacy
* work with clubs to identify the needs of coaches
* mentor and support coaches
* observe, provide feedback on and create action plans for clubs and individuals
* develop and deliver a programme of support for coaches across the FA Four-Corner Model
* support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills and attributes to be an effective coach
* support and develop reflection skills
* deliver individual, bespoke, club-based events to support the learning of coaches
The Mentoring Programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principles of the England DNA, as well as linking with the FA Respect Campaign.
If you wish to be considered for one of the FA Coach Mentor positions, please complete this online application form and attach your CV. Only electronic applications will be accepted. The deadline for applications is 5:00pm on Sunday 1st December. If you have any queries, please E-Mail email@example.com.