Want the world-famous Emirates FA Cup silverware - or an England legend - to come to your club? Then simply register your team’s players with a valid E-Mail Address in the online FA Whole Game System by Sunday 18th August.
That’s it. You’ll then be entered into a free prize draw to win one of these great prizes. And the more teams/starting line-ups (see below) you register, the more chances you’ll have.
Age Group, Format, ‘Starting Line-Up’
Under 7s/8s, 5v5, Five Players
Under 9s/10s, 7v7, Seven Players
Under 11s/12s, 9v9, Nine Players
Under 13s and Above, 11v11, Eleven Players
What You Could Win
September Visit from the Emirates FA Cup: held aloft by legends of the game, now’s your club’s chance to get your hands on one of the most famous football trophies on the planet. The 108-year-old trophy could be yours for an entire day - take as many pictures as you like!
Training Session Run by an England Legend: If you win, The FA will send you a former England star to put your players through their paces. And, after the training session, they’ll stay for a Question & Answer session. It’s a unique chance to get some tips on taking your team to the top next season
Win or not, you still win all season. If you’re not lucky enough to win one of the above prizes, there are still benefits all season - and beyond - from registering your club’s players on the Whole Game System:
* all your club information in one place - affiliation, players, officials, safeguarding
* reduced paperwork for time-pressured volunteers
* secure data storage - no more need for paper documents
* efficient way to manage club discipline
* emergency contact details kept online
* annually-updated records - creating a lasting history for every player
* complete integration with FA Full-Time
* access to the free FA Matchday App - unlocking more time-saving for managers and players
* manage your club’s finances online - collect and track match fees through the app
Competition terms and conditions apply, which can be found below. If you don’t currently use the Whole Game System to register players and want to know more, just E-Mail email@example.com. Further information on The FA’s range of digital products can be found by clicking here.