Partially Funded Places Programme

Apply Now for Partially Funded Places Programme

Providing Additional Support for Football Coaches

To support football being truly a game for all, England Football Learning are currently offering partially funded places on their most popular coaching courses as part of their Partially Funded Places Programme, with Essex coaches set to benefit.

The programme has been developed to support coaches who may be facing barriers to getting involved. Alongside the Essex County FA, England Football want to create a more inclusive coaching workforce, so they will be offering funding for 20% of all places on the Introduction to Coaching Football, UEFA ‘C’ Licence and UEFA ‘B’ Licence as part of the programme. This funding has been provided by Sport England and England Football Learning.

This programme offers learners the chance to apply for an 85% discount on the cost of the course. Learners will only need to pay the remaining 15% of the course fee. This means that the cost of these courses for successful applicants will be:

* Introduction to Coaching Football: The partial funding offer includes Safeguarding, Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAIF), and the Introduction to Coaching Football. The total cost would be £160 but, with a partially funded place, this would cost just £24. This reduction still applies for anyone who already has their IFAIF and Safeguarding.
* UEFA ‘C’ Licence: The course costs £650. England Football fund £555, learner only pays £95.
* UEFA ‘B’ Licence: The course costs £1,200. England Football fund £1,020, learner only pays £180.

The initiative is aligned to England Football’s wider goal of helping to increase participation within historically underrepresented groups (including female coaches, disabled coaches and coaches from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic backgrounds) as well as supporting individuals from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds.

To find out more about eligibility, or to apply for a partially funded place, please follow this link to the England Football Learning website. You can also interact with us via the @EssexCountyFA and @EssexCoaches accounts on X, or by searching for ‘EssexFootball’ on Facebook.

Find out more about the Partially Funded Places Programme

Check out this video...

Related News

View All