The various rules and regulations are contained within the Essex County FA Handbook, which is distributed to clubs, leagues and referees each autumn. However, for quick reference, you can now find the relevant sections in PDF format in the Documents section below.
Click here to read the online FA Discipline Handbook 2012/13.
- Adult Disciplinary Procedures
- Articles of Association
- Benevolent Fund
- Disciplinary Procedures for Personal Hearings
- Membership Rules
- Memorandum of Association
- Regulations for the Sanction and Control of Competitions
- Rules and Regulations of The FA
- Small-Sided Disciplinary Procedures
- Sponsorship and Advertising Regulations
- Youth Disciplinary Procedures